K-12 GLOBAL ART EXCHANGE
Share original student artwork, via regular mail, with schools from around the world! Then, optionally, travel electronically to the schools you have exchanged with and interact with students who have participated in the exchange.
The K-12 Global Art Exchange is:
- an easy way to collaborate with K-12 classrooms around the world and develop related curriculum-based lessons
- an authentic source for learning about global cultures
- aligned with Art, English Language Arts, Foreign Language and Social Studies curricula
How To Participate
Step 1: Choose a participation level (see chart below) and REGISTER HERE.
Step 2: Follow our specific participation guidelines.
Step 3: Mail your students’ artwork via regular mail directly to OneWorld Classrooms (in Massachusetts, USA).
Step 4: We mail your students’ art to a variety of participating schools around the world AND we mail you artwork created by students of a similar grade level from a variety of locations around the world.
Step 5 (optional): Travel electronically to participating schools, through Google Earth, and interact with participating students around the world, through Email, Skype or VoiceThread.
Registration is NOW OPEN for the spring 2015 round of the K-12 Global Art Exchange (deadline May 1, 2015). Sponsored participation (*free or reduced fee) is available for schools in some world regions.
Participation Options and Fees
1 exchange – $100/exchange
2-4 exchanges – $75/exchange
5-10 exchanges – $50/exchange
Sponsored (free or reduced fee) participation available in some world regions.
1 exchange – $150/exchange
2-4 exchanges – $125/exchange
5-10 exchanges – $100/exchange
Please Note: Sponsored participation is not available for Level II.
Registration and Mailing Deadlines
To participate, please mail your students’ art so we receive it by May 1, 2015. You may mail your students’ art ANY TIME before then. We will mail most packages of global student art to participants in May, 2015.
• Student Labels (English) - Labels that may be attached to student artwork.
• Student Labels (Spanish) - Labels that may be attached to student artwork.
• List of Participating Schools (from previous exchanges)