OneWorld Classrooms relies on contributions from generous supporters like YOU to accomplish our mission. Please help us reach our next goal of raising $50,000 by July 1, 2013! The funds will support our programs and provide assistance to our partner schools in the Amazon Rain Forest and Africa.
We extend a special THANK YOU to all who have helped us build cross-cultural understanding in local and global K-12 classrooms! To see a list of contributors, please visit our Supporters page.
There are several ways to support the work of OneWorld Classrooms:
OneWorld Classrooms is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax deductible. You may make a contribution in the following ways:
• ONLINE: Please click the “Donate Now!” button above or at the top of any OWC Web page.
• BY MAIL: please make a check out to OneWorld Classrooms and mail it to:
180 Main Street
Andover, MA 01810
• Complete our Make a Difference! registration form.
Make a Difference! Program
Some of OneWorld Classrooms’ partner schools around the world have limited educational opportunities and lack basic educational resources. We address these needs through our Make a Difference! program. By contributing to this program, you help us make the world a little smaller and a little better.
All donations to our Make a Difference! program are used to:
• Reach and involve overseas partner schools in remote world regions.
• Purchase art materials and cover mailing costs for needy overseas partner schools.
• Purchase books, audiovisual equipment, computer equipment and school supplies for needy overseas partner schools.
• Provide scholarships for exceptional but needy students at overseas partner schools.
• Fund special educational projects coordinated by OneWorld Classrooms’ project liaisons working at overseas partner schools.
For all donations of $100 or more, you will receive an official OneWorld Classrooms Make a Difference! certificate, acknowledging your contribution, and listing the name of your partner school and information about how your contribution was used at that school.
Since 2002, we have used Make a Difference! contributions to purchase art materials, bookmaking equipment, TVs, computers and books for overseas partner schools. We have also provided a scholarship to an exceptionally talented student from a remote village we work with in the Ecuadorian Amazon.
Recently, contributions have been used to purchase art materials to enable schools to complete K-12 Global Art Exchanges, to purchase audiovisual equipment and to paint murals.
To read more about some of the schools we have assisted, please visit our Partner Schools page.